Sunday 29 March 2015

Rust Dyeing: Close-ups

Having washed my rust dyed fabric I decided to take some better photos of them. Arranged together you can really see the variety of effects created and how it works with different colours and weights of fabrics.

The different fabrics; the washer and spanner
outlines can be seen really clearly on some

Some developed an interesting black line
around the edges of the rust

Close-up of the map patterned fabric; the rust
dyed areas compliment the pattern really well
From Monday to Thursday I'll be in London visiting family but also visiting galleries and museums as part of my research for my current project City Lights. This will also be a great opportunity to take photos of London at night to add to my photos of Nottingham that I have taken already. So hopefully it should be a productive trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment